- This event has passed.
Virtual homebuyer seminar slated
February 24 @ 10:00 am
Ulster Savings Bank and the United Way of the Dutchess-Orange Region will conduct a free virtual home buyer seminar on Wednesday, Feb. 24, at 10 a.m.
The seminar will provide details on mortgate options available for home buyers. The presenter will be David Friedman, Ulster Savings Bank’s mortgage trainer and business services manager.
Topics will include the following:
• Steps in gettingprequalified.
• Credit scores and why they are important.
• Documentation needed to apply.
• Low down payment options.
• Choosing the right lender.
• What to expect during the buying process.
Participants in the seminar will receivea$750homebuyer credit when they submit their qualifying home purchase application.
Info & Sign-up: uwdor.org/financialliteracy to signup for the seminar.